Do you understand what you are putting on your pet’s dish regular?
61 best Animals Infographics images on Pinterest from aafco approved dog food list, source:pinterest.com
So Much Food to Choose From Lawrenceville Suwanee Animal Hospital from aafco approved dog food list, source:lsah.net
The Truth About the AAFCO Dog Food Stamp of Approval – Project from aafco approved dog food list, source:sittingforacause.com
Pure Balance Grain Free Chicken & Pea Recipe Dry Dog Food 24 lbs from aafco approved dog food list, source:walmart.com
Many now suffer with what are preventable diseases. . .did you understand that 46% of dogs die of cancer, 40% are overweight and scores suffer regular from allergies, ear infections, skin conditions, dental problems and other ailments…
IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult Minichunks Dry Dog Food 30 Pounds from aafco approved dog food list, source:walmart.com
When you understand the awful reality about the poisonous ingredients in some commercial pet foods it will shock and sicken you and also, as soon as you understand the reality of the health advantages in feeding a puppy a homemade diet, you are going to want to make an immediate change. If you quit feeding only commercial dog foods for your own dog on a daily basis, slowly introduce new meats and veggies and then stop commercial pet foods completely, you’re save her or him from needless suffering and save yourself a mountain of vet bills, as well.
Puppy Food Ratings Read & pare Tops Dog Food Brands from aafco approved dog food list, source:dogfoodinsider.com
Now, below are a few of the realities about some commercial dog foods and also some of the advantages of feeding a puppy a healthy homemade diet…
CORE RawRev Original Raw Turkey from aafco approved dog food list, source:wellnesspetfood.com
1. Truth: Do you know that some commercial pet food is actually dog “junk” food? If hamburgers, fried chicken, french fries, etc., eaten as a steady diet, can create significant health problems in people, what exactly does puppy “junk” food” do for dogs? Broadly, a canine’s genetic makeup and nutrient requirements resembles that of people.
2. Whatever else you might have heard, the same wholesome, healthy foods we consume are a terrific selection for dogs. However, there are certain differences between human and canine nutritional requirements so you’ll want to understand what they are if you want to feed your pet a healthy diet.
3. Truth: Do you understand that in case your vet sells dog food it also might not be such a fantastic option? Just like our very own medical doctors, veterinarians aren’t taught too much about nutrition in college. Most of the things they learn is taught to them from the agents of these pet food companies for example, on staff firm vets, sales reps (do you think they promote their own products?) Or other through different research, articles, and conventions. It is not so probable that your vet knows the difference between good and bad food should they haven’t researched about it or attempted raw or homemade diets themselves.
ACANA Dog Food Regionals Wild Atlantic – Hollywood Feed from aafco approved dog food list, source:hollywoodfeed.com
Some vets even profit from purchasing a specific brand of dog food and that may well prejudice them against other brands or other forms of feeding a puppy, such as home cooked dog food.
Science Diet Dog Food Reviews from aafco approved dog food list, source:mysweetpuppy.net
4. Reality: Are you aware that some processed commercial pet foods can actually be poisonous to your pet’s health and can result in numerous medical issues? It is legal for pet food companies to include “4D Meat” (“Dead, Dying,Diseased and Disabled” ranch or farm animals). Exactly what some pet food manufacturers are placing into dog food and disguising as “ByProducts” is borderline criminal!
All of it makes a recipe of the worst potential mixture of ingredients we can ever feed to our dogs. And millions people do this, unknowingly! Remember. . .the cheaper the food. . .the more affordable the components. . .the worse the nutrition. . .the more harmful, even deadly it an be! Ensure to know what’s in the food, whenever you are feeding a puppy! Read all about commercial dog foods at depth in my future posts.
Please note: not “all” commercial dog foods are made from poor quality ingredients and cheap byproducts. Dog food manufacturers and the ingredients that they use differ considerably. My goal in these articles is to supply you with as much info possible, so you can make your own “educated” decisions about what is or is not good food to your dog. . .so come back frequently.
5. Reality: Can you know it’s a mistake to think that kibble cleans teeth? This myth has been circulated some time ago by a study that implied kibble “may” be greater than canned pet food (not “is” better) for cleaning teeth. What should it be saying to people that almost every dog over the age of three that has dental disease eats kibble! Not difficult to figure that one out!
6. There are significant differences: meals meeting only the “presumed” requirements for the wellbeing of an average dog could be advertised as “Complete and Balanced”. When these foods have been contained in feeding trials, they are often only tested for things like lead and others are tested only on a few dogs for quite a short moment.
It is certain that sufficient nutrients, necessary for our pet’s wellbeing, will not be contained in these goods. It certainly is far better than “not” full and balanced in any way, but merely “optimal” levels of balanced nutrition are what we should be looking for. We are going to be providing you with specifics of what best balanced nutrition is in a later article.
On occasion a quick glance at the label can inform you whether the pet food is made of quality ingredients or not, in others it requires more knowledge about each of the ingredients to be able to tell whether that food is better. Obviously every manufacturer is going to say that they’re using only the absolute best ingredients. But, our constitutional right to freedom of speech doesn’t need such statements to be honest.
We are going to write more about this later…
7. Truth: Do you know that if you are feeding a dog exactly the same thing each day you are limiting it’s accessibility to good nutrition? Dog’s, like us, want many different food. Can you imagine eating ground corn husks, rancid fat and only chicken wing bones and skin (no Meat) with a few affordable vitamins and minerals thrown in, every single day for your entire life?
It is true that some dogs can have a first sensitivity when introduced into particular foods that are new. So, feeding a dog a variety of foods can result in gut issues, but it is only because they have been lacking balanced nutrition in their diet. The moment they’re given a nicely balanced diet, their digestive tract becomes restored. They can then eat a variety of foods at each meal with no issue, just because we do.
Make certain that you introduce various foods in tiny quantities so that your pet’s tummy has time to adapt to the changes.
8. Reality: Do you know that dry dog food is not better than canned dog food? Consider it. . Now think about the amount of preservatives dry dog foods need after they are opened, in order to remain “fresh” indefinitely from the original bag, or whatever container you use for storage, or whenever they have left out all day so that your dog may self-feed. Dry foods start out cooked and then are subjected to a high amount of heat, which destroys nutrients. . .canned foods are canned fresh and so, keep more nutrients (although they’re not completely balanced).
Fresh meals is “always” the best option, either cooked raw or cooked. . .next would be dried or frozen then freeze dried foods, all accessible at better pet shops.
9. Reality: Do you understand that a number of the ingredients used to make commercial dog food and certain frequent, everyday foods may be poisonous to dogs , even kill them! Cooked bones and rawhide chews can cause significant internal problems that require operation. Wheat-based treats can induce allergies. Onions, grapes, raisins, chocolate, Xylitol (the artificial sweetener) and other foods could be hazardous and should not be given to dogs.
To find out more about what’s really in commercial dog food along with the other things that are toxic to dogs, come back often and read our future articles where we will provide you detailed advice.
10. Reality: Do you know that corn could kill puppies? Most dry dog foods is loaded with this cheap filler and it’s not exactly the same corn we eat. . .it’s the cheap remnants that’s fed to cows. . Additionally, corn is quite high in carbs and so, very fattening. .
So, now you know a few of those horrible realities about commercial dog foods. As soon as you opt to improve your dog’s diet and stop feeding that “junk” food, it’s possible to greatly enhance his or her health and endurance. . .plus, you will save yourself a good deal of cash!
All it requires is a little bit of wisdom and the desire to offer your dog with the vitality and long term it deserves. We’ll do our very best to provide the knowledge. . .you just need to provide the desire.
Aafco Approved Dog Food