Do you understand what you are putting in your dog’s dish everyday?
Amazon All Natural Hip & Joint Care for Dogs from best dog food for hip dysplasia, source:amazon.com
Best Hypoallergenic Dog Food for Giant Breed Dogs DogVills from best dog food for hip dysplasia, source:dogvills.com
Royal Canin Mobility C2P dog food arthritis cure online India from best dog food for hip dysplasia, source:loyalpetzone.com
Raw model prey t Rottweiler puppies 6 weeks old from best dog food for hip dysplasia, source:youtube.com
Many now suffer with what are preventable diseases. . .did you understand that 46 percent of dogs die of cancer, 40 percent are overweight and scores more suffer regular from allergies, ear infections, skin ailments, dental problems and other disorders…
Best Dog Food For Saint Bernards from best dog food for hip dysplasia, source:dogfood.guru
When you understand the awful reality about the toxic ingredients in certain commercial pet foods it will shock and sicken you and, once you understand the fact of the health benefits in feeding a puppy a homemade diet, then you’ll want to make an immediate change. If you quit feeding just commercial dog foods for your dog on a daily basis, gradually introduce new meats and vegetables and then stop commercial pet foods altogether, you’re save her or him from needless suffering and save a mountain of vet bills, as well.
Amazon Premium Liquid Glucosamine for Pets Best Dog & Cat from best dog food for hip dysplasia, source:amazon.com
Now, below are some of the realities about several commercial pet foods and some of the benefits of feeding a dog a nutritious homemade diet…
Amazon MSM Glucosamine for Dogs Advanced Hip and Joint from best dog food for hip dysplasia, source:amazon.com
1. Truth: Do you know that some commercial pet food is actually dog “junk” food? If hamburgers, fried chicken, french fries, etc., eaten as a steady diet, can cause significant health problems in humans, what exactly does dog “junk” food” do for dogs? Generally speaking, a canine’s genetic makeup and nutritional requirements looks like that of people.
2. Truth: Do you know that the foods we humans eat can also be a nutritious choice for our puppies? Whatever else you may have heard, the same healthy, healthy foods we eat are a great choice for dogs. However, there are particular differences between human and canine nutritional requirements so you’ll need to learn what they are in case you would like to feed your pet a healthy diet.
3. Reality: Do you understand that in case your vet sells pet food it also may not be such a fantastic option? Just like our very own medical doctors, veterinarians are not taught too much about nutrition in college. Most of the things they understand will be taught to them by the agents of the pet food companies for example, on staff firm vets, sales representatives (do you think they market their own products?) Or other through various studies, articles, and seminars. It’s not very probable that your vet knows the distinction between good and bad food should they haven’t studied about it or tried raw or homemade diets.
Best Dog Food for Irish Wolfhounds the Gentle Giants from best dog food for hip dysplasia, source:ipupster.com
What might be occurring is that he or she is working on obsolete data or”old wives tales”. Some vets even benefit from purchasing a certain brand of pet food and that may well bias them against other brands or alternative kinds of feeding a dog, such as home cooked pet food.
Amazon Glucosamine Chondroitin from best dog food for hip dysplasia, source:amazon.com
4. Truth: Do you know that some processed commercial pet foods can actually be hazardous to your pet’s health and can result in numerous medical issues?
All of it creates a recipe of the worst possible combination of ingredients we can ever feed into our dogs. And yet, millions of us do this, kindly! Remember. . .the cheaper the food. . .the more affordable the components. . .the worse the nutrition. . .the more harmful, even deadly it an be! Ensure you know what’s in the food, whenever you’re feeding a dog! Read about commercial dog food in depth in my future posts.
Please note: not “all” commercial dog foods are made from poor quality ingredients and inexpensive byproducts. Dog food manufacturers and the ingredients that they use differ considerably. My goal in these articles is to provide you with as much information possible, so you can make your own “informed” decisions about what is or isn’t good food to your dog. I will get into much more detail regarding different “quality” dog food producers, ingredients and also how to read dog food labels in future content. . .so return often.
5. Reality: Can you know it’s a mistake to think that kibble cleans teeth? This myth was circulated some time ago by a study that indicated kibble “may” be greater than canned dog foods (not “is” better) for cleaning teeth. What should it be saying to people that virtually every dog over age three that has dental disease eats kibble! Not difficult to figure that one out!
6. Truth: Do you know that the expression “Complete and Balanced”(used by some commercial pet food businesses to promote their goods) does not actually mean “Optimum”. There are significant differences: meals assembly only the “presumed” requirements for the health of an average dog can be promoted as “Complete and Balanced”. When these foods have been contained in feeding trials, they are often only tested for items like lead and others are tested only on a few dogs for a very brief time.
It’s certain that sufficient nourishment, essential for our dog’s wellness, won’t be contained in these products. It certainly is far better than “not” full and balanced at all, but merely “optimum” levels of balanced nutrition are what we should be looking for. We are going to be providing you with details of what optimal balanced nutrition is in a subsequent article.
Sometimes a quick glance at the label can inform you if the dog food is made from quality ingredients or maybe not, in others it takes more knowledge about each one of the ingredients to have the ability to tell whether that food is better. Of course every manufacturer is going to say they’re using only the absolute best ingredients. But, our constitutional right to freedom of speech doesn’t need such statements to be truthful.
Make certain that you know what is in the food you’re feeding a dog every day! We’ll write more on this later…
7. Truth: Do you know that if you’re feeding a dog the identical thing each day you are restricting it’s access to good nutrition? Dog’s, just like us, need many different food. Would you imagine eating soil corn husks, rancid fat and only chicken wing skin and bones (no Meat) with some cheap vitamins and minerals thrown in, every single day for your whole life?
It is true that some dogs can have a first sensitivity when introduced to certain foods that are new. So, feeding a dog many different foods may lead to gut issues, but it’s only because they have been lacking balanced nutrition in their diet. The moment they are given a nicely balanced diet, their digestive system becomes restored. They could then eat a variety of foods at each meal without any problem, because we do.
Make sure that you introduce various foods in tiny amounts in order for your pet’s stomach has time to adjust to the changes.
8. Truth: Are you aware that dry dog food isn’t better than canned pet food? Think about it. . .the food in a can is kept fresh by the way of digesting it. Now think about the number of preservatives dry dog foods desire after they are opened, in order to remain “fresh” indefinitely from the first bag, or whatever container you use for storage, or whenever they have left out daily so your dog may self-feed. Dry foods begin cooked out and then are subjected to a high level of warmth, which destroys nutrients. . .canned foods are canned fresh and so, retain more nutrients (even though they’re not completely balanced).
Fresh food is “always” the best choice, either cooked raw or cooked. . .next would be frozen or dehydrated and then freeze dried foods, all accessible at better pet stores.
9. Truth: Do you understand that some of the ingredients used to make commercial dog food and certain frequent, everyday foods may be poisonous to dogs , even kill them! Cooked bones and rawhide chews can cause major internal issues that require surgery. Wheat-based treats can induce allergies.
To learn more about what is really in commercial dog food and the other things which are toxic to dogs, come back often and examine our future posts where we’ll give you detailed information.
10. Reality: Do you know that corn can kill puppies? Most dry dog food is loaded with this inexpensive filler and it is not the exact same corn we consume. . .it’s the inexpensive remnants that’s fed to cattle. . Also, if this corn was found unfit for human consumption because of pesticide content, then there’s actually no limitation for pesticide contamination in pet foods. Additionally, corn is quite high in calories and so, quite fattening. .
So, you now understand a few of the horrible realities about commercial pet foods. As soon as you decide to boost your pet’s diet and quit feeding that “junk” food, it’s possible to greatly improve their health and longevity. . .plus, you’ll save yourself a lot of cash!
All it requires is a little bit of knowledge and the desire to offer your dog with the vitality and long life it deserves. We’ll do our best to supply the knowledge. . .you simply need to supply the desire.
Natural Remedies For Hip Dysplasia