Do you understand what you’re putting on your pet’s dish everyday?
Black Gold Ultimate 32 18 Salmon Meal & White Potato Grain Free from blackgold dog food, source:fi.pinterest.com
The 31 Reasons Tourists Love Dog Food Quality from blackgold dog food, source:wyhbtv44.com
What Is The Best Dog Food For A Sporting Dog from blackgold dog food, source:dogfood.guru
What is the Best Dog Food For a Pomeranian from blackgold dog food, source:dogfood.guru
Many now suffer with what are preventable ailments. . .did you understand that 46 percent of dogs die of cancer, 40 percent are obese and scores suffer regular from allergies, ear infections, skin ailments, dental problems and other disorders…
BLACK GOLD PET FOODS PREMIUM PERFORMANCE 26 18 15LB Walmart from blackgold dog food, source:walmart.com
When you learn the horrible reality about the toxic ingredients in certain commercial dog foods it will shock and sicken you and also, once you understand the fact of the health benefits in feeding a puppy a homemade diet, you’ll want to make an immediate shift. If you quit feeding just commercial dog foods for your dog on a daily basis, gradually introduce new meats and vegetables and then stop commercial dog foods altogether, you’ll rescue her or him from needless suffering and save yourself a mountain of vet bills, as well.
Fromm Family Pet Food Artisan Dog Food Cat Food & Treats from blackgold dog food, source:frommfamily.com
Now, below are some of the realities about some commercial pet foods and also some of the benefits of feeding a puppy a healthy homemade diet…
Adult Gold Dog Food Fromm Family Foods from blackgold dog food, source:frommfamily.com
1. Truth: Are you aware that some commercial dog food is actually dog “junk” food? If hamburgers, fried chicken, french fries, etc., eaten as a steady diet, may cause serious health problems in people, what does dog “junk” food” do for dogs? Generally speaking, a canine’s genetic makeup and nutrient requirements resembles that of people.
2. Truth: Do you know that the foods we people eat are also a nutritious choice for our puppies? Whatever else you may have heard, the same healthy, nutritious foods we consume are a terrific selection for dogs. However, there are particular differences between dog and human nutritional requirements so you will want to understand what they are in case you would like to feed your dog a healthy diet.
3. Truth: Do you understand that if your vet sells dog food it also may not be such a great choice? The same as our very own medical physicians, veterinarians aren’t taught too much about nutrition in school. Most of the things they learn is taught to them by the representatives of the pet food companies for example, on staff firm vets, sales representatives (do you think they promote their own products?) Or other through different research, articles, and conventions. It’s not so likely that your vet knows the difference between good and bad food should they haven’t researched about it or attempted raw or homemade diets themselves.
What Is The Best Dog Food for a Brittany from blackgold dog food, source:dogfood.guru
Some vets even benefit from selling a specific brand of dog food and that may well bias them against other manufacturers or other kinds of feeding a puppy, such as home cooked dog food.
Black Gold Beef & Pepperoni Flavor Jerky Dog Treats 25 oz bag from blackgold dog food, source:chewy.com
4. Truth: Are you aware some processed commercial dog foods can actually be hazardous to your pet’s health and can result in numerous medical issues? Exactly what some pet food manufacturers are putting into dog food and disguising as “ByProducts” is borderline criminal!
It all makes a recipe of the worst possible combination of ingredients we could ever feed into our dogs. And yet, millions of us do so, unknowingly! Remember. . .the cheaper the meals. . .the more affordable the ingredients. . .the worse the nutrition. . .the more harmful, even fatal it an be! Ensure to know what is in the meals, whenever you’re feeding a puppy! Read all about commercial pet food in depth in my future posts.
Please note: not “all of” commercial dog foods are made from poor quality ingredients and cheap byproducts. Dog food manufacturers and the ingredients that they use differ greatly. My goal in these posts is to supply you with as much information possible, so that you may create your own “informed” decisions on what is or isn’t good food for your dog. . .so return often.
5. Truth: Do you know it’s a mistake to think that kibble cleans dog’s teeth? What must it be saying to us that virtually every dog over age three that has dental disease eats kibble! Not hard to figure out that one!
6. Reality: Do you know that the term “Complete and Balanced”(used by some commercial dog food companies to advertise their goods) does not actually mean “Optimum”. There are significant differences: food assembly only the “presumed” requirements for the wellbeing of a mean dog could be promoted as “Complete and Balanced”. When these foods have been included in feeding trials, they are frequently only tested for items like others and lead are analyzed only on a small number of dogs for quite a short time.
It is certain that adequate nourishment, essential for our dog’s wellness, won’t be contained in these goods. It certainly is better than “not” complete and balanced in any way, but only “optimum” levels of balanced nutrition are exactly what we should be trying to find. We’ll be supplying you with details of exactly what best balanced nourishment is in a subsequent article.
On occasion a quick glance at the tag can inform you whether the pet food is made of quality ingredients or maybe not, in others it requires more understanding about each one of the ingredients to be able to tell whether that food is better. Of course every manufacturer is going to state that they are using only the absolute best ingredients. However, our inherent right to freedom of speech doesn’t need these statements to be honest.
Be certain you know what’s in the food you’re feeding a puppy every day! We are going to write more about this later…
7. Reality: Do you know that if you’re feeding a dog exactly the identical thing every day you are limiting it has accessibility to good nutrition? Dog’s, just like us, need many different food. Can you imagine eating ground corn husks, rancid fat and just chicken wing bones and skin (no Meat) with some affordable minerals and vitamins thrown in, every single day for your entire life?
It is a fact that some dogs can have an initial sensitivity when introduced to particular new foods. Thus, feeding a dog a variety of foods may lead to gut issues, but it is only because they’ve been lacking balanced nutrition in their diet. As soon as they are given a well balanced diet, their digestive system becomes revived. They could then eat an assortment of foods at each meal with no problem, because we do.
Make sure that you introduce different foods in small amounts so that your dog’s tummy has time to adjust to the changes.
8. Reality: Are you aware that dry dog food is not better than canned pet food? Think about it. . .the meals in a can is kept fresh by the very way of digesting it. Now consider the number of preservatives dry dog foods desire after they are opened, so as to stay “fresh” forever in the original bag, or whatever container you use for storage, or whenever they have left out all day so that your dog may self-feed. Dry foods start out cooked and then are subjected to a high amount of warmth, which destroys nutrients. . .canned foods are canned refreshing and therefore, keep more nutrients (although they’re not entirely balanced).
. .next would be frozen or dehydrated and then freeze dried foods, accessible at better pet stores.
9. Truth: Do you understand that some of the ingredients used to make commercial pet food and particular frequent, everyday foods may be toxic to dogs , even kill them! Cooked bones and rawhide chews can cause major internal problems that require operation. Wheat-based treats can cause allergies. Onions, grapes, raisins, chocolate, Xylitol (the synthetic sweetener) and other foods can be hazardous and should not be given to puppies.
To find out more about what is really in commercial dog food and the other things which are poisonous to dogs, come back often and examine our future posts where we will give you detailed information.
10. Reality: Do you know that corn can kill dogs? Most dry dog foods is loaded with this inexpensive filler and it is not exactly the same corn we eat. . .it’s the inexpensive remnants that is fed to cattle. . Additionally, corn is quite high in carbs and so, quite fattening. .
So, now you understand some of the horrible realities about commercial dog foods. As soon as you decide to boost your dog’s diet and stop feeding that “junk” food, you can greatly improve his or her health and longevity. . .plus, you will save yourself a lot of cash!
All it requires is a little bit of knowledge and the desire to provide your dog with the energy and long term it deserves. We will do our best to supply the knowledge. . .you simply need to supply the desire.
Black Gold Dog Food