Do you understand what you are putting on your pet’s dish everyday?
Dog Food Superfoods for Super Pets from highest calorie dog food, source:solidgoldpet.com
Ultra Mega Shedding Formula Beef Flavor from highest calorie dog food, source:gnc.com
The Best Dog Food for German Shepherds in 2017 Finding the Best from highest calorie dog food, source:superwhiskers.com
CORE Marrow Roasts Beef from highest calorie dog food, source:wellnesspetfood.com
Many now suffer from what are preventable ailments. . .did you understand that 46 percent of all dogs die of influenza, 40 percent are overweight and scores suffer regular from allergies, ear infections, skin conditions, dental problems and other ailments…
AvoDerm Natural Revolving Menu Small Breed Turkey Recipe Dry Dog from highest calorie dog food, source:petco.com
When you learn the horrible reality about the poisonous ingredients in certain commercial pet foods it will shock and sicken you and also, once you understand the reality of the health advantages in feeding a puppy a homemade diet, then you’ll want to generate an immediate change. If you stop feeding only commercial dog foods to your dog on a daily basis, slowly introduce new meats and vegetables and then stop commercial dog foods altogether, you’ll save him or her from needless suffering and save a mountain of vet bills, as well.
Royal Canin Golden Retriever Dog Food 12kg from highest calorie dog food, source:petbarn.com.au
Now, here are a few of the realities about some commercial dog foods and some of the benefits of feeding a dog a nutritious homemade diet…
How to add healthy weight to your dog from highest calorie dog food, source:vitaminsforpitbulls.com
1. Reality: Do you know that some commercial dog food is actually dog “junk” food? Broadly, a puppy’s genetic makeup and nutritional requirements resembles that of people.
2. Reality: Do you know that the foods we humans eat are also a healthy choice for our puppies? Whatever else you might have heard, the same wholesome, nutritious foods we eat are a terrific selection for dogs. However, there are particular differences between human and canine nutritional requirements so you’ll need to learn what they are if you want to feed your pet a healthy diet.
3. Truth: Do you know that in case your vet sells pet food it also may not be such a fantastic choice? Just like our very own medical physicians, veterinarians aren’t educated a lot of about nutrition in college. Most of the things they learn will be taught to them from the representatives of these pet food firms such as, on staff firm vets, sales reps (do you think maybe they market their own products?) Or other through various studies, articles, and seminars. It’s not so likely that your vet knows the distinction between good and bad food if they personally have not studied about it or tried raw or homemade diets.
Earls Superchunks with Chicken ALDI UK from highest calorie dog food, source:aldi.co.uk
What might be happening is he or she’s operating on obsolete data or”old wives tales”. Some vets even benefit from purchasing a specific brand of dog food which may well prejudice them against other brands or other kinds of feeding a puppy, such as home cooked dog food.
Miracle Vet High Calorie Chews 3 000 calories from highest calorie dog food, source:miraclevet.com
4. Truth: Are you aware that some processed commercial dog foods can actually be hazardous to your dog’s health and can result in numerous medical issues? It’s valid for dog food companies to contain “4D Meat” (“Dead, Dying,Diseased and Disabled” ranch or farm animals). Exactly what some pet food manufacturers are putting into dog food and disguising as “ByProducts” is borderline criminal!
All of it makes a recipe of the worst possible combination of ingredients we could ever feed to our dogs. And millions people do so, unknowingly! Remember. . .the cheaper the food. . .the cheaper the ingredients. . .the worse the nourishment. . .the more detrimental, even fatal it an be! Ensure to know what is in the meals, whenever you’re feeding a dog! Read all about commercial dog foods in depth in my posts.
Please note: not “all of” commercial pet foods are made from poor quality ingredients and inexpensive byproducts. Dog food manufacturers as well as the ingredients that they use differ considerably. My goal in these articles is to provide you with as much information possible, so that you may make your own “informed” decisions on what is or is not good food for your dog. I’ll get into much greater detail regarding different “quality” dog food producers, ingredients and how to read dog food labels in future content. . .so come back often.
5. Reality: Do you know that it’s a mistake to think that kibble cleans teeth? This myth was circulated a while ago by a research that implied kibble “may” be better than canned dog food (not “is” better) for cleaning teeth. What should it be saying to us that almost every dog over age three which has dental disease eats kibble! Not difficult to figure out that one!
6. There are significant differences: food meeting only the “assumed” requirements for the wellbeing of an average dog can be promoted as “Complete and Balanced”. When these foods are contained in feeding trials, then they are often only tested for things like others and lead are tested only on a small number of dogs for a very brief time.
It is certain that sufficient nourishment, necessary for our pet’s wellness, won’t be contained in these products. It certainly is far better than “not” full and balanced at all, but only “optimum” levels of balanced nutrition are what we should be trying to find. We’ll be supplying you with specifics of what best balanced nutrition is in a later article.
On occasion a fast glance at the tag can inform you if the pet food is made of quality ingredients or maybe not, in others it takes more understanding about each of the ingredients to be able to tell whether that food is better. Obviously every producer is going to state that they are using only the absolute best ingredients. However, our constitutional right to freedom of speech doesn’t need such statements to be honest.
Be certain that you know what’s in the food you’re feeding a puppy every single day! We’ll write more on this later…
7. Reality: Do you know that if you’re feeding a dog exactly the identical thing every day you’re restricting it’s accessibility to good nutrition? Dog, just like us, want a variety of food. Can you imagine eating soil corn husks, rancid fat and only chicken wing bones and skin (no Meat) with some cheap minerals and vitamins thrown in, each and every day for your whole life?
It’s true that some dogs can have an initial sensitivity when introduced into particular new foods. Thus, feeding a dog a variety of foods can lead to stomach issues, but it is only because they’ve been lacking balanced nutrition in their diet. The moment they’re given a well balanced diet, their digestive system gets restored. They can then eat a variety of foods at every meal with no problem, just because we do.
Be sure you introduce various foods in small quantities in order for your dog’s stomach has time to adjust to the changes.
8. Reality: Are you aware that dry dog food is not better than canned dog food? Think about it. . Now think about the amount of preservatives dry dog foods need after they are opened, so as to stay “new” forever from the first bag, or whatever container you use for storage, or whenever they have left out daily so your dog may self-feed. Dry foods begin cooked out and then are exposed to a high amount of warmth, which destroys nutrients. . .canned foods are canned fresh and so, retain more nutrients (although they’re not entirely balanced).
Fresh meals is “always” the best option, either cooked raw or cooked. . .next would be dried or frozen and then freeze dried foods, all accessible at better pet stores.
9. Reality: Do you know that a number of the ingredients used to make commercial pet food and certain frequent, everyday foods can be toxic to dogs , even kill them! Cooked bones and rawhide chews may cause significant internal problems that require surgery. Wheat-based treats can induce allergies. Onions, grapes, raisins, chocolate, Xylitol (the synthetic sweetener) and other foods could be poisonous and should not be given to dogs.
To find out more about what is really in commercial pet food and the other items which are toxic to dogs, return often and read our future articles where we’ll give you detailed information.
10. Truth: Do you understand that corn could kill dogs? Most dry dog food is loaded with this cheap filler and it is not the exact same corn we eat. . .it’s the cheap remnants that’s fed to cows. . .even corn meal dust, swept up from the mill floor, is allowed to be used in dog food! Also, if this corn was found unfit for human consumption because of pesticide content, then there’s actually no limitation for pesticide contamination in pet foods. Furthermore, corn is quite high in calories and so, very fattening. . .so, is it any wonder many puppies are overweight and suffer with diabetes.
So, you now understand some of the awful realities about commercial pet foods. Once you opt to boost your dog’s diet and stop feeding that “junk” food, it’s possible to greatly improve their health and longevity. . .plus, you will save yourself a good deal of cash!
All it requires is a little bit of wisdom and the desire to provide your pet with the vitality and long term it so richly deserves. We will do our best to supply the knowledge. . .you simply must provide the desire.
Homemade Raw Dog Food High Calorie Feed Working Or Recovery