Do you understand what you are putting on your pet’s dish everyday?
IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult Minichunks Dry Dog Food 30 Pounds from imas dog food, source:walmart.com
IAMS Light Adult Dog Food from imas dog food, source:pet-supermarket.co.uk
Most dogs will consume nearly anything that is put in front of them and, just like people, they are what they eat.
How Does IAMS Dog Food Rate Simply For Dogs from imas dog food, source:simplyfordogs.com
Amazon IAMS Proactive Health Dry Dog Food Lamb & Rice 34 5 from imas dog food, source:amazon.com
Many now suffer from what are preventable ailments. . .did you understand that 46 percent of dogs die of influenza, 40 percent are overweight and scores more suffer regular from allergies, ear infections, skin conditions, dental problems and other disorders…
IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult Minichunks Dry Dog Food 30 Pounds from imas dog food, source:meijer.com
When you learn the horrible reality about the toxic ingredients in some commercial pet foods it will shock and sicken you and also, as soon as you know the fact of the health advantages in feeding a puppy a homemade diet, you are going to want to generate an immediate change. If you stop feeding just commercial dog foods to your own dog on a daily basis, gradually introduce new meats and vegetables and stop commercial pet foods completely, you’re save him or her from needless suffering and save yourself a mountain of vet bills, too.
Iams Dog Food Review The Daily Puppy from imas dog food, source:wyhbtv44.com
Now, below are some of the realities about some commercial pet foods and also some of the benefits of feeding a dog a healthy homemade diet…
IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Breed Adult Optimal Weight Dry Dog from imas dog food, source:walmart.com
1. Reality: Do you know that some commercial dog food is actually dog “junk” food? If burgers, fried chicken, french fries, etc., eaten as a steady diet, may cause serious health problems in people, what does dog “junk” food” do for puppies? Generally speaking, a puppy’s genetic makeup and nutrient requirements looks like that of humans.
2. Whatever else you might have heard, the same wholesome, healthy foods we consume are a great choice for dogs. However, there are particular differences between dog and human nutritional requirements so you’ll want to understand what they are in case you would like to feed your dog a healthy diet.
3. Reality: Do you know that in case your vet sells dog food it also might not be such a fantastic choice? The same as our very own medical doctors, veterinarians are not taught too much about nutrition in school. Most of the things they learn is taught to them from the representatives of these pet food companies such as, on staff firm vets, sales representatives (do you think maybe they market their own products?) Or else through various studies, articles, and conventions. It is not so likely that your vet knows the distinction between good and bad food should they have not researched about it or tried raw or homemade diets themselves.
IAMS Proactive Health Smart Puppy Breed Dry Dog Food 30 6 Lbs from imas dog food, source:yourdogfoodstore.com
What may be happening is that he or she’s working on obsolete data or”old wives tales”. Some vets even profit from selling a specific brand of pet food and that may well prejudice them against other brands or other kinds of feeding a dog, for example home cooked pet food.
Iams Puppy Food Is So Famous But Why from imas dog food, source:the-pet-directory.com
4. Reality: Are you aware that some processed commercial pet foods can actually be hazardous to your pet’s health and can result in numerous medical issues? It’s valid for dog food companies to contain “4D Meat” (“Dead, Dying,Diseased and Disabled” ranch or farm animals). In addition, they often add road kill (dead raccoons, possum and other creatures killed by cars, trucks or disease), cats and dogs euthanized by vets, picked up by animal control employees and attracted to dog food companies’ renderers for processing, powdered mill factory floor dust (they call it”grain”) and what they call “corn” (generally ground left over husks) that is contaminated with very high quantities of pesticides. Exactly what some pet food manufacturers are placing to dog food and disguising as “ByProducts” is borderline criminal!
It all makes a recipe of their worst possible mixture of ingredients we can ever feed to our puppies. And millions people do this, unknowingly! Remember. . .the cheaper the food. . .the cheaper the components. . .the worse the nourishment. . .the more harmful, even fatal it an be! Ensure to know what is in the meals, whenever you’re feeding a dog! Read about commercial dog foods at depth in my articles.
Please note: not “all of” commercial dog foods are made from poor quality ingredients and inexpensive byproducts. Dog food manufacturers as well as the ingredients that they use differ greatly. My goal in these articles is to provide you with as much info possible, so that you may make your own “educated” decisions about what is or isn’t good food for your dog. . .so come back frequently.
5. Truth: Can you know it’s a mistake to think that kibble cleans dog’s teeth? This myth was circulated some time ago by a research that implied kibble “may” be better than canned dog foods (not “is” better) for cleaning teeth. What must it be saying to people that virtually every dog over age three which has dental disease eats kibble! Not hard to figure out that one!
6. There are significant differences: meals assembly only the “presumed” prerequisites for the health of a mean dog can be advertised as “Complete and Balanced”. When these foods have been contained in feeding trials, then they are frequently only tested for items like others and lead are tested only on a few dogs for a very brief time.
It is certain that adequate nourishment, necessary for our dog’s wellness, won’t be included in these goods. It certainly is better than “not” full and balanced at all, but merely “optimum” levels of balanced nutrition are what we should be looking for. We are going to be providing you with details of what best balanced nutrition is in a later article.
Sometimes a quick glance at the label can inform you whether the dog food is made from quality ingredients or not, others it takes more understanding about each one of the ingredients to have the ability to tell whether that food is better. Of course every producer is going to state that they are using only the absolute best ingredients. But, our constitutional right to freedom of speech doesn’t need these statements to be truthful.
We’ll write more about this later…
7. Reality: Do you know that if you’re feeding a puppy exactly the identical thing every day you are restricting it’s accessibility to good nutrition? Dog’s, like us, want a variety of food. Can you imagine eating ground corn husks, rancid fat and just chicken wing skin and bones (no Meat) with some affordable vitamins and minerals thrown in, every single day for your entire life?
It is true that some dogs may have an initial sensitivity when introduced to particular new foods. So, feeding a dog a variety of foods can lead to gut issues, but it is only because they’ve been lacking balanced nutrition in their diet. The moment they are given a nicely balanced diet, their digestive tract gets restored. They can then eat a variety of foods at every meal with no issue, as we do.
Make sure you introduce various foods in tiny quantities in order for your pet’s stomach has time to adjust to the changes.
8. Truth: Are you aware that dry dog food isn’t better than canned pet food? Think about it. . .the food in a can is kept fresh by the means of canning it. Now think about the number of preservatives dry dog foods desire after they are opened, so as to remain “fresh” forever in the first bag, or whatever container you use for storage, or when they have left out all day so your dog can self-feed. Dry foods start cooked out and then are exposed to a high level of warmth, which destroys nutrients. . .canned foods are canned fresh and so, keep more nutrients (although they’re really not completely balanced).
Fresh meals is “always” the best choice, either fed raw or cooked. . .next would be dried or frozen and then freeze dried foods, accessible at better pet shops.
9. Reality: Do you know that a number of the ingredients used to make commercial dog food and certain frequent, everyday foods may be poisonous to dogs , even kill them! Cooked bones and rawhide chews may cause major internal problems that require operation. Wheat-based treats can induce allergies. Onions, grapes, raisins, chocolate, Xylitol (the artificial sweetener) and other foods could be hazardous and should never be given to puppies.
To find out more about what’s really in commercial pet food along with the other items that are toxic to dogs, return often and examine our future articles where we will provide you detailed advice.
10. Truth: Do you understand that corn could kill puppies? Most dry dog food is filled with this inexpensive filler and it is not exactly the same corn we eat. . .it’s the cheap remnants that’s fed to cattle. . .even corn meal dust, swept up from the mill floor, is allowed to be utilized in dog food! Furthermore, if this corn had been found unfit for human consumption due to pesticide content, then there’s really no limit for pesticide contamination in pet foods. Furthermore, corn is very high in carbs and therefore, very fattening. .
So, now you understand a few of those horrible realities about commercial dog food. As soon as you opt to boost your dog’s diet and quit feeding that “junk” food, it’s possible to greatly improve his or her health and longevity. . .plus, you will save yourself a lot of cash!
All it takes is a little bit of wisdom and the desire to offer your pet with the vitality and long term it deserves. We will do our very best to provide the knowledge. . .you simply must provide the desire.
Is Expensive Pet Food Better? – Ask A Vet