Do you know what you’re putting in your dog’s dish everyday?
Ve arian Dogs Vegan Action from where to donate dog food, source:vegan.org
Donate Food from where to donate dog food, source:thepongofund.org
Most dogs will eat nearly anything that’s put in front of them and, just like humans, they are what they consume.
RSPCA Guardian Angel from where to donate dog food, source:rspcaguardianangel.com.au
Donate to Dogs Trust from where to donate dog food, source:dogstrust.ie
Many now suffer with what are preventable ailments. . .did you understand that 46 percent of dogs die of influenza, 40 percent are overweight and scores suffer everyday from allergies, ear infections, skin conditions, dental problems and other ailments…
food from where to donate dog food, source:bidforfunds.com
When you understand the horrible reality about the poisonous ingredients in certain commercial pet foods it will shock and sicken you and, as soon as you understand the fact of the health advantages in feeding a dog a homemade diet, you are going to want to make an immediate change. If you quit feeding only commercial dog foods to your dog on a daily basis, slowly introduce new meats and veggies and then stop commercial dog foods altogether, you’ll save him or her from needless suffering and save a mountain of vet bills, as well.
Fluffy – Huahinstreetdogs from where to donate dog food, source:huahinstreetdogs.com
Now, below are some of the realities about some commercial pet foods and some of the benefits of feeding a puppy a healthy homemade diet…
For every thousand upvotes my adopted puppy from the wonderful from where to donate dog food, source:imgur.com
1. Reality: Do you know that some commercial dog food is really dog “junk” food? If burgers, fried chicken, french fries, etc., eaten as a steady diet, may cause significant health issues in humans, what does dog “junk” food” do for puppies? Generally, a canine’s genetic makeup and nutrient requirements resembles that of people. If we are damaging our own health by eating “junk food”, what can be happening to our puppies when we feed them the equivalent, “crap” commercial dog food?
2. Whatever else you might have heard, the same wholesome, nutritious foods we eat are a great selection for dogs. However, there are particular differences between human and canine nutritional requirements so you’ll need to learn what they are in case you would like to feed your dog a healthy diet.
3. Reality: Do you understand that in case your vet sells dog food it also might not be such a fantastic choice? The same as our very own medical physicians, veterinarians are not taught a lot of about nutrition in school. Most of the things they understand will be taught to them by the representatives of these pet food companies such as, on staff firm vets, sales reps (do you think maybe they promote their own products?) Or other through various research, articles, and seminars. It’s not very probable your vet knows the distinction between good and bad food if they have not researched about it or tried raw or homemade diets themselves.
LSE Pet Food Bank – Providing Donated Food to the Pets of South from where to donate dog food, source:lsepetfoodbank.co.uk
Some vets even benefit from selling a specific brand of pet food and that may well bias them against other brands or alternative forms of feeding a puppy, such as home cooked pet food.
My Mutt with Pet Food Express DPS Rescue from where to donate dog food, source:dpsrescue.org
4. Reality: Do you know that some processed commercial pet foods can actually be hazardous to your pet’s health and can result in numerous medical issues? It’s legal for dog food companies to include “4D Meat” (“Dead, Dying,Diseased and Disabled” ranch or farm animals).
It all makes a recipe of the worst possible combination of ingredients we could ever feed into our puppies. And yet, millions people do this, unknowingly! Remember. . .the cheaper the food. . .the cheaper the components. . .the worse the nutrition. . .the more harmful, even deadly it an be! Make sure you know what’s in the meals, whenever you are feeding a puppy! Read about commercial pet food in depth in my future articles.
Please note: not “all of” commercial pet foods are made from bad quality ingredients and cheap byproducts. Dog food manufacturers as well as the ingredients they use differ considerably. My aim in these articles is to supply you with as much info possible, so that you may make your own “educated” decisions about what is or is not good food to your dog. I will get into much more detail regarding different “quality” dog food manufacturers, ingredients and also how to read dog food labels in future articles. . .so return frequently.
5. Truth: Do you know it’s a mistake to believe kibble cleans dog’s teeth? This myth has been circulated some time ago by a research that implied kibble “may” be greater than canned dog foods (not “is” better) for cleaning teeth. What should it be saying to people that virtually every dog over age three which has dental disease eats kibble! Not difficult to figure out that one!
6. Reality: Do you know that the expression “Complete and Balanced”(used by some commercial dog food companies to promote their products) doesn’t really mean “Optimum”. There are significant differences: food assembly just the “assumed” requirements for the health of a mean dog can be advertised as “Complete and Balanced”. When these foods are contained in feeding trials, then they are often only tested for items like others and lead are analyzed only on a small number of dogs for quite a brief time.
It’s certain that sufficient nutrients, necessary for our pet’s wellbeing, will not be contained in these products. It certainly is far better than “not” complete and balanced in any way, but merely “optimum” levels of balanced nutrition are what we should be looking for. We’ll be providing you with specifics of what optimal balanced nourishment is in a subsequent article.
On occasion a quick glance at the tag can tell you whether the pet food is made of quality ingredients or maybe not, others it takes more understanding about each one of the ingredients to be able to tell whether that food is better. Obviously every manufacturer will state that they’re using only the absolute best ingredients. But, our constitutional right to freedom of speech doesn’t need these statements to be truthful.
We’ll write more about this later…
7. Reality: Do you know that if you’re feeding a dog the same thing every day you’re restricting it’s access to good nutrition? Dog, like us, need many different food. Would you imagine eating ground corn husks, rancid fat and just chicken wing skin and bones (no Meat) with some affordable vitamins and minerals thrown in, every single day for your whole life?
It’s a fact that some dogs can have a first sensitivity when introduced to certain new foods. Thus, feeding a dog a variety of foods may result in gut issues, but it is only because they’ve been lacking balanced nutrition in their diet. As soon as they’re given a well balanced diet, their digestive tract becomes revived. They could then eat an assortment of foods at each meal without any problem, just because we do.
Be certain that you introduce different foods in tiny quantities in order for your pet’s stomach has time to adapt to the changes.
8. Reality: Do you know that dry dog food is not better than canned pet food? Consider it. . .the meals in a can is kept fresh by the way of digesting it. Now think about the amount of preservatives dry dog foods need after they are opened, in order to stay “fresh” forever in the first bag, or whatever container you use for storage, or whenever they get left out daily so your dog may self-feed. Dry foods start cooked out and then are subjected to a high amount of warmth, which destroys nutrients. . .canned foods are canned refreshing and so, retain more nutrients (although they’re really not completely balanced).
. .next would be dried or frozen and then freeze dried foods, accessible at better pet shops.
9. Reality: Do you understand that a number of the ingredients used to make commercial dog food and particular common, everyday foods can be poisonous to dogs , even kill them! Cooked bones and rawhide chews may cause significant internal problems that require surgery. Wheat-based treats can cause allergies.
To find out more about what is really in commercial pet food along with the other items which are poisonous to dogs, come back often and examine our future posts where we will provide you detailed advice.
10. Truth: Do you understand that corn could kill puppies? Most dry dog food is loaded with this cheap filler and it’s not exactly the exact same corn we consume. . .it’s the cheap remnants that is fed to cows. . Additionally, corn is very high in carbs and therefore, quite fattening. . .so, is it any wonder lots of dogs are overweight and suffer from diabetes.
So, now you know a few of those awful realities about commercial dog foods. As soon as you decide to boost your dog’s diet and stop feeding that “junk” food, it’s possible to greatly enhance their health and longevity. . .plus, you’ll save yourself a good deal of money!
All it takes is a small bit of knowledge and the desire to offer your dog with the energy and long term it deserves. We will do our very best to supply the knowledge. . .you simply need to provide the desire.
Donating To A Local Animal Shelter | Giveable Films